선물 (seon-mul): present, gift.
e.g. 어제 남자친구에게서 선물을 받아서 너무 기뻐했어요. Yesterday I was very happy because I received a present from my boyfriend.
(In preparation for the next post)
지금 now (this very moment)
이제 now (from this point on)
방금 “just then”
점심 ‘Lunch Time’
저녁 Dinner/Dinner Time
오전 ‘before noon’
오후 ‘after noon’
일 Day (Chinese derived word mostly used as counting…
Haeundae, Busan, South Korea
주부 House Maker
회사원 Office Worker
원어민선생님님 Foreign Teacher (a teacher who travels to Korea to teach, usually English)
직업이 뭐예요? What is your job?
Hi! I’m not a Korean, I’m from Singapore :)
- 공부하다 to study -> 저는 학생이어서 매일 공부해요. Because I am a student, I study everyday.
- 다니다 to attend -> 올해 대학교에 다녀요. I attend university this year.
- 재미있다 to be interesting -> 한국어가 재미있어요! Korean is interesting!
- 어렵다 to be difficult -> 하지만 한국어가 조금 어려워요. However it is little difficult.
- 사다 to buy -> 서점에서 책을 샀어요. I bought a book from a bookstore.
Things About South Korea! ~ 대한민국 ❤ on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/32433653/via/constellationalstars
Hangul lover! <3